Train Yourself For The Course!
Golfers are forever looking to cut a few strokes from their game. It's nearly an obsession!
Three factors help to improve the skill of the game.
The first is lessons with properly fitted golf clubs with a golf pro.
Second, you must have a good mental vision during play.
And third, a sensible golf conditioning program should be incorporated.
Many clients will have pre- postural problems, muscle imbalances and/or a lack of flexibility.
All six stages of the golf swing rely on the body’s ability to meet the demands at each step:
1. Set up- body in balance in preparation for the swing; straight spine angle
2. Back swing- hips rotate slightly leading to the weight shift to the right and the shoulder turn
3. At the top- balance, posture tall and almost erect right leg maintains its flex
4. Downswing- a slight weight shift of the hips back to the left
5. Impact- upper body shift behind lower body, hips rotate to a slightly open position toward the target
6. Finish- good posture, the body is relaxed and balanced; weight has transferred
The demands of the golf swing require improving or correcting flexibility, strength, stabilization, weight shifting, balance, and posture.
How I Base An Evaluation Of Your Game:
I will develop a professional and specific program including exercises and stretches that will improve your game!