Strength Training tones your muscles and raises your basal metabolism.. which helps you burn more calories!
18 Benefits to Weight Training
1. Weight training tones your muscles while raising your basal metabolism. This means you'll burn more calories, even while you are sleeping
2. Weight training can reverse your metabolism's natural decline which begins around age 30.
3. Weight training energizes you.
4. Weight training has a positive effect on almost all of your 650+
5. Weight training strengthens your bones and reduces your risk of developing osteoporosis.
6. Weight training improves your muscular endurance.
7. Weight training will helps women achieve a look that is fit and toned without being bulky.
8. Weight training makes you strong. Strength gives you confidence and makes daily activities easier.
9. Weight training decreases the risk of lower back injuries.
10.Weight training decreases your resting blood pressure.
11.Weight training decreases your gastrointestinal transit time,
reducing your risk for developing colon cancer.
12.Weight training decreases your risk of developing adult onset
13.Weight training increases your blood level of HDL cholesterol (the
14.Weight training improves your posture.
15.Weight training improves the functioning of your immune system.
16.Weight training lowers your resting heart rate and makes your heart more efficient.
17.Weight training improves your balance and coordination.
18.Weight training elevates your mood.